A Hub for Emerging Artists
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Thymele Arts is doing our best to respond to the ever-changing current health situation while still supporting the Los Angeles performing arts community.
Providing artists with a safe place to create has and will always remain our top priority.
Currently, we are allowing one reservation in the building at a time to allow for social distancing and adequate sanitation. The Thymele Arts Staff is sanitizing each of the rehearsal rooms between each reservation and we are actively sanitizing common surfaces like the water fountains, door handles, and bathrooms every hour.
If you would like to reserve a room, please fill out a ROOM RESERVATION FORM and our staff will contact you about the best way to host your reservation safely.
In accordance with California regulations, all guests must
- Wear Masks in public spaces
- Have their temperature checked with a contactless thermometer
- Fill out Sign-in sheets for contact tracing
Thymele Arts has taken the following steps to reduce the spread
- 80% Alcohol hand sanitizer dispensers are placed throughout the building (datasheet)
- delineated walking paths in public areas
- Reduced room capacities
- Multiple water fountains located throughout the building
- we are no longer able to offer coffee service or provide drinking cups - please bring your own water bottle